Monday, August 04, 2008

Awesome Double Entendre Spoken by Waitress

A few months ago, my friend, Shanon, and I went to our favorite pizza place. The waitress, though ordinary-looking, was quite friendly. We had the taco pizza there that we love so much. Shanon had his usual suicide as a beverage (at least 5 of the fountain drinks mixed together). We ordered our sundae desserts and eagerly waited for them to arrive. The waitress gave me my dessert and then ran back to get Shanon's.

As she walked back to our table, I noticed some particles dropping to the floor. The waitress also noticed this. As she gave the sundae to Shanon, she said, "Your nuts are falling on me". Less than 2 seconds later, I was laughing harder than I had in quite a while. The waitress, though a bit embarassed, also had to smile a bit. I entered the six words she said into my cell phone so that I would always remember the big laugh Shanon and I got that day.

4 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

That is awesome:)

Sarah said...

classy!

Rocketstar said...

LOL, how is that treadmill routine going?

Thomas said...

Treadmill is going good, Rocket. Yesterday, I was on it for 54 minutes sweating my brains out, the night before, 56. I'm still eating a bit too much saturated fat (burgers are my weakness), but am having my blood drawn in the next couple weeks, so will know at that time if I've been making a dent in my cholesterol numbers. Will let you know.