7. Real Time with Bill Maher - HBO - Bill states truths that most others are afraid to (and in a very amusing way).
6. Survivor - CBS - after watching the first dozen seasons, I grew tired of the formula, but am glad I gave this new season a try. The Amazing Race is still worlds better in my mind.
5. Ghost Hunters - SciFi - I've mentioned this program a couple times in the past few months, most notably here.
4. Lost - ABC - It's not the easiest show to follow (I frequently go to ew.com the day after a new ep airs to gain clarity on how what transpired fits into the grand scheme), but with next year being its last season, it won't be long before all my answers are revealed.
3. The Office - NBC - the only sitcom I watch (other than 30 Rock, from time to time).
2. Big Love - HBO - it's incredible how sympathetic one becomes to Bill Paxton's character, a man who has three wives (living under three roofs on the same block).