Monday, January 29, 2007

Ep-ick Movie

I went to "Epic Movie" on Saturday afternoon.



It was mostly rubbish, though I did laugh a few times (it was superior to last year's "Date Movie"). Before the show, I misplaced my black ski mask. Damn. I love that thing. It keeps me nice and warm. If it's cold, I wear the hat. If it's bitter out, I put the mask over my face. I looked around in the bathroom and the lobby, but couldn't find it. I asked an employee at the ticket counter and he said he thought he had just seen one. He took out a basket that had a crapload of hats, mittens, and gloves in it. Mine was right on top. Nice!! I planned on going to "The Departed" on Sunday, but it was just too cold for me to wanna venture out for a 150-minute movie. Perhaps I'll get to it next weekend.

No comments: