Friday, February 02, 2007

I'm Super! Thanks for asking!!

Yep, it's that time again. Super Bowl Sunday is almost here. I'm a fairly big football fan, so always look forward to watching the big game. However, many of the commercials are entertaining as well and one of my all-time favorite singers, Prince (there are reports he has a bum hip these days), is gonna be doing the halftime show. Given that I don't want to miss any of the game OR the commercials, when the hell am I gonna get the chance to go to the bathroom without missing anything? In the past few years, I would hit the "head" during kickoffs or at the beginning of drives. That usually works well. My favorite Super Bowl commercial of the last decade is the Reebok Terry Tate one.



I'm hoping they'll be at least a few that are half as good as that one.

I'll probably be rooting for the Colts. Dori, who is originally from Chi-town, will obviously be rooting for Da...well, you know.

Have a great weekend all!!

2 comments:

Rocketstar said...

Colts by 6 or under!!!! Thomas, you need to get a DVR or TIVO, then you can urinate as you wish without missing anything.

The office linebacker was a great one.

Thomas said...

A DVR, you say? Hmm...meditate on this...I will.