Sunday, November 02, 2008

Live-Blogging from Fawcett's Crematorium

October 31, 2008

This is what the place looks like in the daytime:



7:18pm - I just arrived. I never show up until it's already dark out. People look at you too suspiciously. My VCR is set up to tape Ghost Hunters Live tonight. Hope they find something cool.

7:25pm - I didn't bring marshmallows this time. When I stepped on the scale this morning, it said I was 167 and that's a couple pounds over where I want to be, so I don't intend to eat until tomorrow night when I go to Friday's.

7:32pm - I'm hearing the cries of children every few minutes. This is probably the peak time for kids to be out trick-or-treating. I wouldn't mind having some candy myself right now.

7:43pm - It's not too cold out this evening, maybe upper 50's. Minnesota Halloweens are typically much cooler. In case you were wondering, I'm here by myself. My friend is pulling an all-nighter at Kwik Trip.

7:51pm - I was thinking of meditating for half an hour, but forgot to bring my earplugs. Shit, I think someone's coming.

7:54pm - False alarm.

8:04pm - You may be wondering why I come here on Halloween. It's basically so I can experience something paranormal. The most otherworldly thing I've ever experienced was hearing the first dog I ever had barking a couple times after she had passed on. I wasn't the only one to hear it, either. I'm looking for something a bit more spooky tonight, just want to feel a presence, I suppose, a full body if I'm lucky. It would be so awesome to see an apparition that I'd probably vote for McCain as a thank you to God. Wait, that doesn't even make sense.

8:12pm - My luck would probably be better if this was England, Ireland, or the redneck part of Pennsylvania. lol

8:23pm - Alright, I give up. I'm heading home to watch Bill Maher and maybe have a few Fun Size Milky Ways. Why do they call them Fun Size? What's so fun about getting two bites of a candy bar? Isn't it much more fun to get a full serving? Whatever...

5 comments:

Sarah said...

167? i am pushing 165 myself. sounds like it's time to buckle down...

houstonmacbro said...

Fun size means guilt-free. LOL

I've experienced some paranormal things in my life before, but would really like to see a UFO ... been waiting all my life for that.

Stephanie said...

There is a castle in Slovenia that I want to visit, in part to see if paranormal activity actually happens there.

Sounds like you had fun on Halloween! :)

I've experienced some things in my childhood that I might relive in a future post. Craziness.

Hope the sky is blue where you are!

xo.s

Thomas said...

Sarah, 167 is actually a healthy weight for me. I'd have to get up to 179 to be overweight. Nonetheless, I'm taking steps to make sure things don't get out of control (for starters, not ingesting any solids until Barack is elected).

Houston, that is a good point. One or two of the buggers won't do any harm. Seeing a UFO would be quite magnificent.

Stephanie, I saw an episode of Ghost Hunters International earlier this year in which the crew went to a citadel in Romania during the wintertime and had a number of experiences. One of the best eps I've ever seen. You can watch it here (divided into five parts):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvGb3fVg7_c

I would enjoy reading about your paranormal experiences and yes, it is quite sunny and mild here this afternoon. :)

Stephanie said...

I don't watch Ghost Hunters anymore. They never show anything! They are too heavily sensored so I refuse to watch them now.

You need to catch Paranormal State on A&E if you haven't already. Good stuff.