Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Telly

After work today, I bought a USA Today and ate at Wendy's. Once home, I played with Zoe in the backyard for a time. At 7pm, I did something I've never done before (don't go there, kiddies). I actually watched "American Idol". USA Today had an article stating that the contestants were singing country last night. I was curious to check it out. The first two kids were great (one sang "Where the Blacktop Ends", the other, "A Broken Wing"). The rest were crap in my opinion. I may watch the show off and on over the next month. It's no "Amazing Race", but it's not as bad as I was expecting.

The last 9 episodes of "The Sopranos" are showing over the next couple of months on HBO. I've only seen a few eps of it over the entire run of the show. But I am curious in how it all turns out, so last night I watched the first of the final nine on demand (I plan to watch the second in the next couple days). Pretty good stuff. Personally, I think Tony is scum and am kinda hoping he gets commupance by the end of spring.

I also watched a show about a couple that had twin girls and then wanted one more, but it turned out that she had six more. 2 pregnancies, 8 kids.


Wah-wah-wee-wah.

I also set up an appointment to get a massage on Saturday afternoon. I highly recommend it to all you folks. It is so choice!

8 comments:

Brianinmpls said...

They just closed the parlor by my house is there some good ones in southern MN?

Mags said...

I saw that show about the woman with a bazillion kids too. Nuts.

And massages...yup. Big fan.

Thomas said...

Brian, did they close it down or did it get shut down by the cops?

jk.

The lady I've seen for the past few years recently moved to the Cities and is no longer in practice. The one I'm going to on Saturday is someone that she referred me to. I'll find out in a few days if she's any good or not.

Mags, yeah, that show is quite interesting. It's actually a regular series now. Talk about "Eight is Enough".

the Book of Keira said...

Fuck having that many kids. I shudder at the thought.

I want a massage in the worst way. Dean-o promised me one a few days ago but managed to stall long enough that I fell asleep before he came in. I'm sure he was pleased. He hates giving massages.

Paige said...

sounds like you had a great night! i do not watch AI either (no use for it) but I love Amazing Race

Mags said...

Me also: No AI but LOVE Amazing Race.

Thomas said...

Kyra, I'm sorry to hear that. You, more than many, truly deserve a deep tissue one. I hope this situation is rectified soon.

Paige and Mags, yep, my favorite TV show is the "Race". And my two favorite contestants this season are Charla and Mirna.

Nikki Neurotic said...

I watched that last show...pretty cool stuff huh? I'd have gone nuts with all those kids though.