Friday, April 06, 2007

One moment while I transfer you...

Working in the telephone office of a major medical center for close to 4 years, I received quite a few interesting calls. One guy called and asked to be connected to the Smoking Sensation Clinic (it's actually called the Smoking Cessation Clinic). An older man called with quite a provocative question, "My doctor says I have six months to live. I need to find out if I should get a flu shot." But the most memorable call I ever received was a mother who opened the conversation by saying, "Yes, hi. My son has a problem. He is not able to ejaculate".

6 comments:

Mags said...

I love weird calls!! It was the best part of working in a call center...

And also...how old was her son? And what makes a young man tell him mom he can't cum?

Brianinmpls said...

lol...it would be even better if her son was like 45...

Thomas said...

I'm not sure how old the afflicted one was. But if it was a mom calling for her adult son, it's kinda sad he didn't have the balls to call on his own. If it was the mother of a child, well, can you imagine the kid saying, "Mom, when I rub my pee-pee, there is no explosion anymore."

Mags said...

Yeah...that's what I was kind of thinking too...perhaps you can't cum b/c you're with your mom you jackass!!!

Anonymous said...

Not doubt in my mind, the ejaculation problem is the most serious.

the Book of Keira said...

Rub it till it spits, I say. I would also like to know how old this "kid" was and why in the hell he got his mom to call. Had I received this call I probably would have answered:

"Ma'am... your son is having a difficult time ejaculating because you've put on a few pounds."