Monday, October 02, 2006

Premiere Video

I worked for a video store in the late 90's. It was a fun job (being able to rent movies for free, watching videos on the store TV, talking to customers who loved movies as much as me). Working there for more than a year, I heard a lot of interesting comments and questions.

The most memorable one, though, had to be the guy who came up to me one afternoon and, in all seriousness, said, "Do you have any empty movies?" Now, I knew what he was referring to, but I wasn't gonna make it any easier for him. I was able to drag it out of him that he was looking for blank tapes.

So if you're ever at a video store and want all the employees there to think you're an idiot, just walk up to one of them and say, "Do you have any empty movies?"

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/38667

No comments: